Low Cost Factory Cooling
When it comes to powerful, effective, low cost cooling and ventilation for large open spaces evaporative cooling is the HVAC answer. Ideally suited to factory, warehouse, retail, shop or sports centre cooling this simple technology does exactly what it promises. It can be equally effective for cooling offices or server rooms.
A single evaporative cooler unit cools 360m2 by up to 16°C, even with roller doors and windows open. Perfect for warehouse cooling. Used individually, or more often in a series, external units are usually roof mounted and duct naturally cooled 100% fresh air to plenums for even distribution or spot cooling.
From just £6000 to install and £1 a day to run
Cool Breeze evaporative air coolers are very much cheaper than a traditional refrigerant based air conditioning system to purchase and install. Furthermore they use approximately 80% less electricity to run, which means that a single unit will cool 360m2 for about £365 per annum.
Simple Effective Cooling Technology
With only a few moving parts, evaporative cooling blows warm dry air over water held in saturated cellulose pads. As it evaporates it absorbs heat, which is carried away providing a constant flow of naturally cooled 100% fresh and filtered air.
Kinder to the Environment
With no CFC’s and incredibly low energy consumption, evaporative cooling is a responsible choice when it comes to the environment.
Factory, warehouse, office or server room...
The advantages of evaporative cooling can be easily harnessed to suit most commercial environments. External units use a sophisticated control system and balanced ventilation to distribute fresh cooled air via fabric or metal ducts to exactly where it is needed.
Evap cooling is not just ideal for warehouse cooling though, it is also suitable - and cost effective - for rooms that require close temperature control such as server rooms and data centres.
Applications for Evap Coolers
- Factory cooling – large or small, single or multiple areas, evap cooling is ideal for factories that require serious ventilation and cooling
- Warehouse cooling – evap cooling works superbly, even with roller doors open providing ventilation and a cool workplace
- Workshop cooling – effective, fast to work and in expensive to install and run
- Shop / retail cooling – the economic and effective way to cool retail premises
- Office cooling – for open plan offices or more complex arrangements
- School cooling – cost efficient and highly reliable cool air and ventilation
- Restaurant cooling - cool fresh air and a comfortable temperature are one key ingredient for happy customers, not to mention staff
- Commercial cooling – from leisure centre to play area, machine shop to garden centre, church to nightclub, evap cooling is the way forward providing fresh air ventilation and a comfortably cooled environment
Cool Breeze QAD230 Evaporative Cooler
We recommend Cool Breeze units for their outstanding performance (supported by independent BSRIA test results), reliability and quality of build.
- Supremely quiet, highest quality fan motor with a projected service life in excess of 10 years in average usage conditions.
- Unique ‘powerflow fan’ with dimpled blades increasing efficiency. At typical velocities of 1/7m/sec, the pressure drop through the Cool Breeze cellulose pad is just 20Pa
- Long life, self-supporting cellulose pads that filter out particles as small as 10 microns
- Industry leading intuitive system management with fault diagnosis and optional humidity control and remote shutdown available via BMS or timer.
- Superior electronic water management system using patented maintenance free Magna sensor drain valve - no Magna Sensor installed by Cool Breeze has ever failed
- Outstanding build quality, complimented by advanced BSF Luran-S Polymer casing